Experience on Dashain
 
  My experience on Dashain was great. We celebrated Dashain for 10 days.
1) Ghatasthapana
7) Fulpati
9) Nawami
10) Dashami
 
1) Ghatasthapana:
                                  In Ghatasthapana we worshiped and established the Ghada in our house.  I also planted the seed of barley(jau) which was also taught in our school how to plant. From the day of Ghatasthapana we worshiped to goddesses Nawa Durga Vawani.
(प्रथमं शैलपुत्रि दितिय बम्हचारिणि त्रितियम चन्द्रघण्टा कुष्माणा पञ्चम्म स्कन्दमाता कात्याएनि सप्तम्म कालरात्रि अष्ठठम माहागौरि नवम सिध्दात्रि देविहरूलाई नवदुगाॅ भनिन्छ।) We worshiped to these nine goddesses in all these nine days.
 
Fulpati:
               In this day I worshiped to different leaves and in the day time me and my mom entry those leaves inside the house.

Nawami:
                 I worshiped to the goddesses Nawa Durga Vawani.  And at that day it was the day of worshiping to the vehicles.  I also did puja to my father's bike.  I helped him to wash the bikes and do Puja.

Dashami:
                  It was the day of Tika. I worshiped to the goddesses and gone to the temple.  After coming back I aslo got ready for the putting Tika. We started to put Tika at 9; 59 am.  After finishing to put Tika we clicked photos.  I went to my maternal's uncle house at that day only.  I put Tika from my mama,  maiju brothers and sisters.  They also gave me blessings. (Ramrari padhnu,  gyanihunu, etc) At that night only I stayed at my mamahouse and played cards, ate delicious food with my brothers and sisters. I also played swing
 
       I aslo went to different places to visit my relatives and also to put Tika with them. After going to all the places i collected and counted my all the money I got by putting Tika.   My brother helped me to count it.  After counting i became so happy because my money was already 6k.

         This Dashain was really a fun,  enjoyable and memorable Dashain for me.
   






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experience on herbal plants