My Father




My father's name is Keshab Dhakal. He is a Lawyer. He is the head person of my family. He care all of us. He thinks all about our needs. He taught me to walk, write, and do many more things. He is the first teacher of mine. I am very blessed to have a dad like him, and i also thank him for whatever he has done for me. He is the one to fulfill my all needs. I respect him, love him and i will be respecting him. We should show love and respect to our father every time not only in father's day, in his birthday, or sometime we need something. He has done so much for me so in this fathers day i will do something that makes him happy.Everyone appreciate their mothers only but for me my father is  equally as appreciable as my mother.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experience on herbal plants